People and structure
The College Director is elected by the University Council for a 4-year term and since 1 March, 2009 the Director is Katri Raik, PhD. The supreme judicial assembly of the College is the College Council. Also there is the Board of Trustees.
Academic work of the College is concentrated in 5 divisions:
- Division of Civic Studies
- Division of Psychology and Pedagogy
- Division of Estonian Language and Literature
- Division of Russian Language and Literature
- Division of Foreign Languages
Click here for the full list and contacts of the academic and administrative personnel.