Narva College organises several conferences a year, as well as hosts conferences organised by other institutions and organisations.
The College has its own traditional series of conferences for students and county researchers, teachers of foreign languages and teachers of secondary schools with Russian as the language of instruction.
- March 15, 2018 Call for Papers: International Research Workshop - Multilingual Education at European Borderlands
- November 9, 2017 The International youth conference "Youth. Media. World"
- April 20-22, 2017 Narva XVII International Student Research Conference
- March 23-24, 2017 ELT conference “Frontiers in CLIL and ELT”
- April 21-23, 2016 Narva XVI International Student Research Conference
- October 5-6, 2015 Conference "Creating Neighbourhood - Narva Debate on Europe"
- August 26, 2015 Conference "Teacher's Professional Identity and Compentences" (working languages: Estonian and Russian)
- January 28, 2015 Opening seminar of the Centre for Expertise in European Union-Russian Cross-border Cooperation
- March 19-20, 2015 5th international ELT conference "Reconsidering the Practice of CLIL and ELT"
- April 23-25, 2015 Students' International Scientific Conference PPCY 2015
- September 18-20, 2014 A conference in the possibilities of (historic) urban studies
- April 24-26, 2014 XIV Students’ International Scientific Conference